Tuesday, November 16, 2010

survey development

it's always a learning experience of developing survey for this class.
I had develop survey though Monkeysurvey before, while I studied my MSW at rutgers. I developed the survey for my field place. My supervisor was kind of giving my some directions of how to create a survey, which is easily understandable to participants. First of all, we should give them an introduction of what the purpose of the study is, including confidentiality and withdrawal at any time. Them in the direction give the reader information on how to interpret the scale based on our questionnaire. Be careful to make the questions simply, according to the reader's language. try to estimate how much money that will finish the survey. do not expect the reader will have much time and pay more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment